Your health insurance policy is a perfect gift for you as you get various benefits that are beneficial in providing you the financial cover. Various Medical insurance planshelp you get financial aid so that you canget some assistance that can cut down some burden from your shoulders when it comes to the medical expense incurred. Let us discuss it.
Rules related to the medical check-ups
One must know everything related to the Medical insurance plans which include the following facts:
- Some insurers provide these medical facilities every four years, while others provide themyearly.
- No extra premium is charged when you have undertaken the medical tests under the Medical insurance policy
- One may get the test done in a lab to get the bills to reimburse later or may go to the medical camps which the insurance company is organizing
- The cost of the policy sums up itself to 1%of the basic sum that was insured during the four years when the policy is claim-free
- If a person is more than 45 years of age, he is not asked for the tests to be done
Medical insurance policy and the tests
In the case of the Medical insurance policythat you have taken, certain tests are also being carried out to make you have the best claims. These tests include a Complete blood count report, lipid profile, urine test, and X-ray. The rates at which these tests under your expatriate health insurance policyare carried out are being negotiated between the insurer and the hospital. These rates may vary depending upon the insurer you have chosen.
If you have got these tests done in the impaneled center, then there is no need to pay under the Medical insurance policy, but if you have chosen to get your test done in some other lab, then the Medical insurance policy asks for the bill receipt that is later reimbursed.
What in case your medical insurers are not listening to you?
It would be best if you hadthe above considerations in your mind,and you are surely going to get the fine results, but if your insurance provider is not listening to your concerns the resort to the insurance regulator. Complaints can be filed along with the papers you have, and your concern will be addressed in due time.