Pearl bracelets are elegant, beautiful, and sophisticated. Some girls need a little help to figure out how to wear these exquisite pearls. The pearly bracelets ooze opulence and luxury. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure that your outfit compliments the lustrous bracelet.
Pearls matching your skin tone
Many kinds of pearls are available with different shape, size and color. Shape can differ from pear-shaped, oval and round. Gold, lavender, gray, green white, and blue are the hues you get to choose from. Choose a hue that compliments your skin tone. Pearl size range from 5mm to 10mm.
What kind of bracelet to wear?
The pearl bracelet kind you choose to wear will depend on the occasion and your preference.
- Single pearl bracelets include only one pearl strung with delicate chain or a metallic bangle. These are not fussy and ideal for daily wear. They work very well with casual outfit and can be go-to pearl jewelry.
- Single strand pearl bracelets are definitely look transformers. These are minimalistic and elegant. Best worn for an evening date or an office meeting.
- Double strand pearl bracelets make a statement piece. You can add double layer to add to its classy look without making it appear chunky.
- Pearl cuffs are special, so when worn on evening gala or fancy brunch will certainly make you grab attention. The rows of pearls in the cuff are more arranged, so they certainly add charm to your wrist.
Styling tips – How to add ‘Wow’ factor to simple pearly bracelets
- Your long pearl necklace can be wrapped around your wrist turning it into a multi-strand bracelet. There are different ways for wearing a bracelet with different clothes and occasions
- Bracelets can be mixed and matched to stack it up. For example, a pair of a pearly bracelet with leather bracelets.
- Stacking bracelets look good on any outfit but if you wear dark clothes then stack 3 pale colors. Dark pearls against dark clothes work but in exceptional circumstances only.
- Cascade pearl strands to add Oomph. The rows of pearls in the cuff are more arranged, so they certainly add charm to your wrist.
- Pearl charm bracelets are visually pleasing and very versatile. They complement your dazzling evening gown and even your short black dress.
Finally, the way you wear those pearly bracelets will be defined by your skin tone, your personality, and outfit shade. Shape can differ from pear-shaped, oval and round. Gold, lavender, gray, green white, and blue are the hues you get to choose from. Remember, there are different ways for wearing a bracelet with different clothes and occasions. Mix & Match is the mantra!