In this article, we will see which are the most important points that you should consider, if you want to invest in a water purification plant or an automatic purified water dispenser, since there are a lot of companies that offer these products. Do not be fooled by advertising, it is better to inform yourself before investing a large amount of money that is why we mentioned the most important information that we believe could help you, before making this decision.
The first thing we need to know is, how is a water purification plant composed:
Drinking water tank
This refers to the storage of the water that we are going to purify, we must try to have a tank as large as possible, according to the dimensions of our premises. The purification system only uses 50% of the total water that filters. This means that, if we have a tank of 1000 liters of drinking water, only 500 liters of water will be purified
There are different types boiler pretreatment columbus of filters, among which are those of deep bed, activated carbon and softener, what we should look for, is that preferably, have an automatic control.
- This is one of the most important processes of water purification, it is composed mainly of membranes, depending on the number of membranes placed in the system, it will be directly proportional to the water produced, since each membrane produces a certain amount of water per minute.
- It is also composed of a high pressure pump, this is one of the most expensive equipment in the system, the water injected through the membranes has to be at very high pressure, this depends on the water quality.
- It is important that the membranes have a backwash or “Flushing”, so that they have a longer useful life, this serves so that they do not become clogged with calcium particles and other components. This process is done when the circulation of water that passes through the membrane, is done in a way contrary to the usual.
- Conventional systems do not have the automatic “Flushing” process, only the newer systems include this option.
- The reverse osmosis equipment must work automatically, upon detecting that the purified water tank reaches a minimum level, by means of electric floats, turn on the system, to produce purified water.