Freight forwarding is a widely used process of the international transport for personal and business use. The professional ongkos kirim indah cargo companies coordinate shipment of the goods from a particular destination to other by using various carriers, which includes air, ocean, road and, in a few cases, railway freight too.
The method of the freight forwarding may appear very daunting, particularly if you are not much familiar with freight shipping process, however these facts you have to know of freight forwarding can help you through this process.
Important Phases of Freight Forwarding
Process of the freight forwarding can easily be complicated. Fortunately, the top freight forwarding services can navigate this process easily and effortlessly. The whole process of the freight forwarding from beginning to end can easily be broken up in various stages, which includes:
- Export Haulage: transfer of the goods from original source to freight forwarder’s warehouse.
- Export clearance: goods get clearance to leave the country of origin.
- Import Customs Clearance: customs document for the cargo will properly be checked by authorities.
- Origin Handling: unloading, inspection & validation of cargo against the booking documents.
- Import Haulage: transfer of the cargo from import warehouse to final destination.
- Destination Handling: handling of cargo when it reaches destination office, which includes transfer to import warehouse.
Some of the freight forwarders mainly focus on the specific kind of cargo, while some companies accept various goods.
Finding the freight forwarder that specializes that you want to ship will be beneficial. Not just they will have the team of specialists, but also have huge experience to deal with the cargo just like yours.
Doing proper research before selecting the logistics company can ensure your goods get to the final destination in the timely and cost-effective way.